Monday, November 29, 2010

weight loss

"Alarms Sound! I need an emergency weight loss plan!"


Two weeks before the wedding, my sister yelled, "The hell of their own ... I have a healthy diet to lose weight and lose now."


Unfortunately, already accustomed to instant gratification and the demand is at all times. The loss of weight, it just does not happen immediately. Yes, I can show my sister how to lose weight quickly, but I can not guarantee that I will keep it off.


And is not that what this is all about? Keeping weight off, and it is not necessary in the diet in the first place - is the goal.


Rapid weight loss is not a solution, but this is a problem. Trying to lose weight quickly causes physiological changes that promote weight gain, keep the weight off in the opposite.


But people like my sister, I want to lose weight quickly. So is there a way to rapid weight loss product, and does not promote weight gain in the future? Not really.


But there is a system of rapid weight loss while minimizing the potential for future weight gain rapid weight loss plans.


Quick Weight Loss Plan


It's the same plan was released a few months ago. It works. Lose weight fast and then, if after proper diet, you can keep it off.


The Rapid Weight Loss Started:
  1. first week, the first part - complementary drink a protein shake everyday. Do not change anything. Drink a protein shake is a 50:50 mix of whey-casein protein. The best time to drink the shake depends on physical activity.


Since most bodybuilders know what to do, I suggest the others, a protein shake for breakfast and lunch or between lunch and dinner. The time you choose depends on if you are already the longest in the fasting. For me, it's between lunch and dinner, so my shake comes around 15:00.


First Week, Part Two - Start an exercise program, the first week itself is nothing but stretching major muscle groups. Stretching increases the tonal stimulation to muscles (tone) causing them to burn more calories at rest. Plus it protects against injuries.


  • second week - Start dieting instead of 1 / 2 of the same protein shake for a meal last week. Add 1 week.


  • Week Three - Replace one whole meal a protein shake. Change in the shake of a mixture of 60% to 40% casein and whey protein. For most people, it comes out to about a 500 calorie reduction.


  • Week Four - Reduce caloric intake by another 250 calories. I propose that a second protein shake, made on the same 60:40 mix and use it to replace 1 / 2 of a another meal. Record the amount of weight you're losing. Never let it reach a rate of more than 4 pounds per week (this is double what I normally recommend).


  • Week Five - Repeat week four.


  • six weeks - Add back the last 250 calories had to stop drinking, and the second shake. My sister tried it and lost weight just in time for her wedding. Will he hold out? No.


  • Rapid Weight Loss - Build it ... Lose It!


    He is currently the "Weight Lose It!" system, which includes the "diet Build It!". He started three weeks ago and lost 4 pounds and feel fantastic.


    I'll update soon with his progress, and at that time, I will show that "Weight Lose It!" can work for you.


    Visit my website for Weight Lose It! And send your first name and e-mail addresses in the 50% discount only diet program designed to keep weight off!


    It will be available to the public soon. Guys, this is a great system that I personally researched and developed. This is based on pure science and expert knowledge.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment